Hello!
I'm an artist, writer, and educator currently crafting all three disciplines in the city of Oakland. Over the past couple of years, I've been writing (building? daydreaming?) stories, characters and lore for a Fantasy series currently titled The Rithlands Quartet. Though the first drafts are still in their early phases (currently working on the first and fourth books), the world of Aya has become quite expansive and so far shows no signs of stopping anytime soon.
With that said, what I'm hoping to do with this blog is to share with you some of the work I've put into the series thus far. I'm always writing and crafting this ongoing project, so much of what you will read/see will be WIP (works in progress) or conceptual drawings. Expect to find some formatting errors, typos, and perhaps a few understated passages in the writing as I'm still finding my footing in the field of long form fiction writing. It may be a little slow at first but in the future expect to see post with chapter samples, lore & history, character bios/studies, and some conceptual art.
Anyways, just wanted to get the ball rolling on this- I know this its pretty light on info but I'm hoping to be updating this fairly frequently during the year. Looking forward to sharing more with ya'll soon! - DAR @dartgrams https://www.etsy.com/shop/DARartshop
Anyways, just wanted to get the ball rolling on this- I know this its pretty light on info but I'm hoping to be updating this fairly frequently during the year. Looking forward to sharing more with ya'll soon! - DAR @dartgrams https://www.etsy.com/shop/DARartshop
Comments
Post a Comment